Logitech Swytch Ghana
Logitech Swytch Ghana is a laptop link for video conferencing in meeting rooms, linking a Windows 10 laptop, MacBook, or Chromebook to the conference camera and display with a single USB Type A or C connection. Logitech Swytch works in rooms with a dedicated computer including; Microsoft Teams Rooms and Zoom Rooms also the BYOM rooms equipped with conference camera and display. With a one-cable laptop link to a meeting room’s AV devices, Logitech Swytch makes every room ready for any meeting. Launch any desired application to enjoy quality video broadcast and content sharing up to 4K resolution.
Logitech Swytch Ghana makes it easy for IT to deploy touch-controlled room solutions including BYOM rooms, Microsoft Teams Rooms and Zoom Rooms while at the same time still support third-party services. Logitech Swytch adds a convenient laptop link to the meeting room’s AV equipment. With a single USB connection to their Windows laptop, MacBook, or Chromebook, people can use the room’s display, camera, microphones, and speakers with any video conferencing application, webinar service, or streaming platform. Besides, device management capabilities via Logitech Sync make it easy for IT to monitor and manage Swytch together with other meeting room devices, including Logitech MeetUp, Rally, and Tap.
- With an innovative design that maximizes compatibility and incorporates display with plug and play technology, Logitech Swytch Ghana offers a one-cable laptop link to a room’s conference camera and display, making it easy for teams to meet, present, and stream over any service. Featuring both USB Type A and Type C connectors, Logitech Swytch works with Chromebooks and Windows® and Mac laptops with USB 3.0.
- Flexible Room Solution
- Bring your own meeting (BYOM) with Logitech Swytch Ghana, you can deploy video conferencing room solutions from providers like Microsoft or Zoom, while also allowing people to use meeting rooms with other video services.
- Easy Use
- Logitech Swytch Ghana, has DisplayLink Plug-and-Display technology, a single connection is all you need for both USB devices and an HDMI display. To join or host a video meeting, simply plug the iconic Logitech Swytch Connector into any laptop with a USB 3.0 or higher Type A or Type C port. No dongles, no splitters, no HDMI required.
- Smart Topology
- Enjoy flexibility to deploy Logitech Swytch Ghana in rooms with USB conference cameras. Just connect the Logitech Swytch Hub to the meeting room equipment and place the Logitech Swytch Connector within easy reach.
- With Logitech Swytch Ghana, users can meet face-to-face with customers, vendors, and other external hosts on their preferred video conferencing service. Also, with Logitech Swytch in medium and large rooms, the whole team can join webinars, take online classes, and engage face-to-face with customers and partners on external services.
- Cable Management
- Logitech Swytch Ghana integrates beautifully with your meeting rooms. Keep the tabletop clean and organized with the included magnetic dock, or route the Logitech Swytch Connector through an existing cable well. Either way, robust cable retention keeps connections tight.
- Tidy workplace
- Thanks to hidden cabling and a convenient magnetic dock, Logitech Swytch Ghana keeps every room tidy and organized, even those without dedicated computers. A single connection and straightforward user experience make it easy for anyone to use their personal laptop for team collaboration.
- Power Delivery
- Never run out of power at the middle of a video meeting. Logitech Swytch provides 60 watts of power to laptops that charge via USB-C.
- Full Motion Video + Audio
- Logitech Swytch Ghana works with video conferencing services that support content sharing with audio. Display movies from a laptop on the room’s display and speakers, and share full-motion video and audio into online meetings.
- Remote Management
- Monitor and manage Logitech Swytch, MeetUp, Rally, and other meeting room devices with Logitech Sync.
- Deployment Resources
- From wiring diagrams to quick reference cards, a range of deployment resources simplify installation and make it easy to introduce Logitech Swytch to end-users.
Logitech Swytch Specifications
Warranty Period: 2 years
- Shipping Weight : 5.4 lbs
- OS Required: Microsoft Windows 10
- OS Required: Google Chrome OS 75 or later
- OS Required: Apple macOS 10.15 Catalina or later