Yealink W59R Ruggedized DECT Handset Ghana
The industrially designed, Black, IP67 Certified Yealink W59R Wireless Phone Ghana boasts of a crystal clear 1.8″ 128 × 160 TFT color screen which allows a clear display of features and multimedia communication that can be controlled, resulting in preferred applications and settings depending on the individual or business workflow. The Yealink W59R Wireless Phone Ghana uses Yealink DECT Technology which is based on CAT-iq2.0, focusing on high-quality audio VoIP (wideband) and low bit-rate data applications. The Wireless Phone uses Flexible Noise Reduction Technology to filter out any background noises and distractions while amplifying the speaker’s voice to deliver you a clear and audible communication experience.
Yealink W59R Wireless Phone Ghana Features:
- DECT Technology
- The Yealink W59R Wireless Phone Ghana has an embedded Yealink DECT Technology which is based on CAT- iq2.0 and focuses on high-quality audio VoIP (wideband) and low bit-rate data applications. The Yealink W59R is however not compatible with any Third-Party DECT devices such as a base station, handset, etc.
- Alarm Function
- The high-performance Yealink W59R Wireless Phone Ghana is equipped with a series of impressive alarm functions including a push-button alarm, no-movement alarm, a man-down alarm, and running alarm, all of which aim to minimize safety risks when the phone is in use. Its administrator can easily configure different types of alarms for different members. The emergency calls will automatically be sent out once an emergency occurs. An embedded G-sensor boosts the occupational wellbeing of the user whilst in hazardous environments.
- Strong, Weather-Proof Design
- The Yealink W59R Ghana is IP67 (Ingress Protection) certified, guaranteeing you maximum safety whilst using it in tough and complicated working environments. It not only resists dust, splash, and water but also has a hard-rubberized surface which protects the phone from any mechanical damage whenever it drops or slips, thus securing it from a fall of up to 2.5 meters, immersion in water up to 1-meter depth for 30 minutes at most, as well as dust seeping into it. The rubberized surface also protects the handset from any scratches.
- Freely Mobile Communication
- A user can enjoy seamless roaming and handover of calls, thanks to the Yealink W59R Wireless Phone’s compatibility with Yealink W80 Multi-Cell System. You can use the Bluetooth headsets and a belt clip whenever your hands are full, when working in a factory or a warehouse, or whichever your workstation is, thus enhancing maximum productivity with no delays. The Wireless Phone has a vibration alarm that prevents you from missing any calls whenever in any noisy setting.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- The magnificent Yealink W59R Wireless Phone comes with in-built Bluetooth connectivity for pairing with smart mobile devices. When the headset is not paired with a device, the Bluetooth status remains off. This feature allows the user to multitask while communicating on phone, thus saving time while working.
- High Definition Audio
- The Yealink W59R Wireless Phone Ghana incorporates multiple leading technologies such as the Flexible Noise Reduction (FNR), the Low Complexity Communication Codec Plus (LC3), Full-Duplex and audio to deliver an impressive and high-quality audio experience even in noisy environments. The wireless phone uses the Flexible Noise Reduction Technique to filter out any surrounding or background noises, while focusing only on the speaker’s voice, thus ensuring audible and clear communications.
- Fast Charging Technology
- Yealink W59R Wireless Phone Ghana was meticulously designed to maximize charging efficiency by allowing for a maximum of DC 5V/0.6A through a standard power adapter. Its battery charge has long-lasting durability, enabling the user to enjoy up to 28 hours of talk time and 18 hours of talk time when using the Bluetooth headset. This feature eliminates the inconvenience caused by low battery charge and phone going off thus missing out on important phone calls.
- Ease of Operation
- The Yealink W59R Wireless Phone Ghana offers all the traditional telephonic features like fixed feature buttons (Call, Hold, Redial, Transfer, Hotline and Voicemail in one amazing device. The Fixed keys give easy access to common features with amazing efficiency.
- Value for Your Money
- The Yealink W59R Wireless Phone Ghana offers top quality and reliability as is the standard with Avaya products, which deliver solidly engineered devices to keep you ahead of competitors at a pocket-friendly cost. It is easy to install and operate but packs a host of features for an exceptional communication experience.
Yealink W59R – Technical Specifications
|Display Features||1.8″ 128 × 160 TFT color screen
Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
Caller ID with name and number
Notification light: voicemail, missed call
Date & Time (manual/auto-synchronization)
Multilingual user interface
|Phone Features||Up to 2 Simultaneous calls per handset
Seamless Handover/Roaming in W80 Multi-cell System
Built-in Bluetooth for Bluetooth headset
Alarm functions: push-button/no – movement/man – down/running
Call forward: Always/Busy/No answer
Auto answer, call transfer, redial
Dial plan: Replace Rule/Area Code/Block out
100 phonebook memory store in the base
Remote phonebook, LDAP, XML phonebook search, blacklist
Call history: All/Placed/Missed/Received (up to 100 entries)
Reset to factory, reboot
Anonymous call, Anonymous call rejection
OTA (Over-The -Air) upgrade via base station
|Physical Features||Battery: 1460mAh, Lithium-ion, 3.7V, 5.4 WH – up to 28 hours of talk time (18 hours with Bluetooth Headset)
Up to 360 hours standby time (200 hours with Bluetooth headset)
Three side keys (volume up/down, alarm)
6 shortcut keys
Operating humidity: 10~95%
Operating temperature: 0~+40°C
|Charger: DC 5V/0.6A Output
● Input Adapter: 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz,0.2A
● Output: 5V, 0.6 A
|Backlit keypad with 25 keys:
● Standard ITU telephone keypad, 12 keys, 4 × 3, with star and pound/hash key
● 5 navigation keys (left, right, up, down, OK)
● 2 soft keys
● 6 function keys (Speaker, message, Off-hook, Cancel, TRAN, mute)
|Handset Size: 157mm × 51mm × 24mm
Handset Weight: 183g
Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) compliant
FNR (Flexible Noise Reduction)
Low Complexibility Communication Codec Plus
Receiver volume control: 5 steps
Ringer volume control: 5steps + off
9 ringer melodies
Multiple advisory tones
Acoustic warning for low battery status
|DECT||Frequency bands: 1880 – 1900MHz (Europe), 1920 – 1930MHz (US)
● Up to 50 meters indoor (in ideal conditions)
● Up to 300 meters outdoor (in ideal conditions)
DECT standards: CAT-iq2.0
|Weight||Net Weight: 6.8kg
Gross Weight: 7.7kg
- W59R Handset with Belt Clip
- Charging Cradle
- Rechargeable Battery
- Power Adapter
- Decorative Cover
- Quick Start Guide