Grandstream GXW4224 FXO Gateway Accra Ghana
The Grandstream GXW4224 VoIP Gateway in Ghana is a 24 FXS port VoIP gateway that can be used to connect analog devices such as phones and faxes to a VoIP network. Support for a number of voice codes and a combination of 24 RJ11 FXS ports and a 50-pin Telco connector makes the Grandstream GXW4224 in Ghana VoIP Gateway useful for a variety of uses.
The Grandstream GXW4224 in Accra VoIP Gateway in Accra is a next-generation high-performance high-density VoIP gateway that is completely compliant with SIP standards and mostly interoperable with many VoIP systems, analog PBX and phones on the market. The Grandstream GXW4224 VoIP Gateway Accra features 24 FXS analog telephone ports, excellent voice quality, easy provisioning, rich telephony functionalities, flexible dialing plans, advanced security protection and brilliant performance in handling high volume voice calls.
The Grandstream GXW4224 Ghana FXS Gateway offers small-to-medium businesses a cheap hybrid IP and analog telephone system in Accra that allows them to appreciate the benefits of VoIP communications while preserving investment on current analog phones, fax machines and traditional PBX systems.
Grandstream GXW4224 VoIP Gateway Features:
- 24 telephone FXS ports with both RJ11 and 50-pin Telco connectors, as well as per port LED
- Gigabit Ethernet and a backlit 128×32 graphic LCD display with support for multiple languages
- 2 SIP server profiles per system and independent SIP account per port
- Supported voice/fax codecs include G.711, G.723.1, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, T.38 Fax
- Advanced carrier grade 128ms-tail-length line echo cancellation
- Over-voltage and over-current prot
- ection (ITU-T K.21 Basic Test Level)
- Support VMWI, NEON LED and stutter tone for message waiting indication
- Automated provis
ioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file; TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection