Grandstream GXW4232FXS Gateway Accra Ghana
The Grandstream GXW4232 in Ghana is a next generation high performance high-density analog VoIP gateway that is fully compliant with SIP standard and interoperable with various VoIP systems, analog PBX and phones on the the market. It features multiple FXS analog telephone ports, superb voice quality, rich telephony functionalities, easy provisioning, flexible dialing plans, advanced security protection, and strong performance in handling high volume voice calls. The GXW4232 gateway in Accra offers small and medium businesses a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone system that allows them to enjoy the benefits of VoIP communications while preserving investment on existing analog phones, fax machines and legacy PBX systems.
This is a high-density VoIP gateway categorized under the next generation of communication equipment. It is a high performing device that is complained about SIP standards and interoperable with a wide range of VoIP systems in the market. Also, it also works well with Analog PBX and telephones in available today.
This VoIP comes with 32 FXS Analog Telephone ports which collectively provides crystal clear voice, great features of telephony with easy dialling plans. All these functionalities are topped up with advanced protection and impressive performance when it comes to handling high volume voice calls.
It offers the small and medium business an affordable Hybrid IP with analog telephone system which allows the user to take benefit of VoIP communication system while they are busy securing their current investment on the previous analog phones and other systems.
Being a Leading Grandstream Supplier in Ghana we make sure best Grandstream GXW4232 best price offer to our resellers and clients. We supply Grandstream GXW4232 to all parts of Kenya including Accra. Buying Grandstream GXW4232 from us in Kenya giving you an additional advantage on outstanding technical support.
Grandstream GXW4232 Specification
32 telephone FXS ports with both RJ11 and 50-pin Telco connectors, as well as per port LED
• Gigabit Ethernet and a backlit 128×32 graphic display with support for multiple languages
• 4 SIP Server profiles per system and independent SIP account per port
• Supported voice/Fax codecs include G.711, G.723.1, G.726A/B, iLBC, T.38 Fax
• Advanced carrier grade 128ms-tail-length G.168 line echo cancellation
• Over-voltage and over-current protection(ITU-T, K.21)
• Support VMWI, NEON LED and stutter tone for message waiting indication
• Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file; TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection
• Network Interfaces: 1 x 10M/100M/1000Mbps auto-sensing RJ45 port
• LCD Display: Backlit 128×32 graphic LCD display with support for multiple languages
• Voice-over-Pack Capabilities: G.168 carrier grade line echo cancellation, dynamic jitter buffer, modem detection & auto-switch to G.711
• Voice Compression: G.711, G.723, G.726, G.729 A/B, iLBC
• Fax over IP: T.38 compliant Group 3 Fax Relay up to 14.4kbps and auto-switch to G.711 for Fax Pass-through, Fax Datapump V.17, V.21, V27ter, V29 for T.38 fax relay
• Telephony Features: Caller ID display or block, call waiting, blind or attended transfer, call forward, do not disturb, 3-way conference, last call return, paging, message waiting indicator LED (NEON LED) support and stutter tone, auto dial, flexible dial plan
• QoS: DiffServ, TOS, 802.1P/Q VLAN tagging
• DTMF Method: Flexible DTMF transmission methods including In-audio, RFC2833, and /or SIP INFO
• SIP Server Profiles & Acocunts Per System: 2 distinct SIP server profiles per system and independent SIP account per telephone port
• Provisioning: TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, TR069