Yealink SIP-T48G IP Phone Ghana
IP phones in Ghana are the best way for cost-effective communication within an organization. Most of the companies are switching over to IP telephony systems from traditional phone systems. There are lots of brands delivering high-quality products based on their customer needs. Yealink has proved their place in this industry by delivering quality IP phones for a different level of users. A professional manufacturer will always deliver a user-centric product. Yealink proved their dedication to this industry by delivering an awesome IP phone like Yealink SIP-t48G. Quality communication is necessary for any business environment.
This is a cornerstone of every successful business. By keeping in this mind, Yealink delivering their Optima HD technology to produce high-quality voice on their IP phones. Better support for connectivity enhances the productivity of the user. This phone is designed with a Built-in USB port. This enables the user to connect Bluetooth headset using a USB dongle. Hands-free communication will definitely improve the efficiency of agents work. Let us explore some technical features of this awe-inspiring device below.
SIP – T48G Overview
The Yealink SIP-T48G IP Phone in Ghana has an interface that looks smartphone-like, which allows for easy use; it also makes work run smoothly with its advanced component that delivers excellent stability and performance. The phone has a 16 SIP account that allows the user to perform three-way audio conferencing which comes in handy for individuals at the management level.
SIP – T48G in Accra has 29 one-touch DSS keys and boast of a 7″ 800×480 resolution color LCD that would make video collaboration look so real. The phone supports wireless headset, making it easy for users to carry on a conversation on the phone with their hands-free to perform other tasks.
The SIP – T48G in Ghana has dual-port Gigabit Ethernet that provides swift and reliable call handling and has an elegant and innovative appearance.
This IP Phone has a mirror-style screen and a scratch-resistant surface that would ensure the phone looks brand new irrespective of how long it’s in use. The dual-color LEDs help users identify the relevant buttons needed when making a call (headset or speaker).
It has a metallic keypad that makes it easy and convenient for users to navigate using the phone; the adjustable multi-angle stand makes using the phone for a call very convenient because it allows you adjust the phone to the angle that best works for you. It has cords that you would not have to worry about detangling.
The phone has a wall mountable stand appropriate for users that have their desk full with no extra space to keep the phone on the table. SIP – T48G supports LCD expansion module.
Yealink T48G is compatible with many IP PBX Systems and Soft switches such as 3CX, Yeastar, NEC, Dlink, Avaya, Asterisk, Sangoma, and Digium.
The SIP – T48G smart desktop phone has USB 2.0 that supports Wi-Fi connection alongside Bluetooth function, which guarantees the user of excellent connectivity at all time.
Yealink SIP-T48G IP Phone Features:
- Support 16 VoIP accounts
- Call hold, mute, DND Features
- One-touch speed dial, hotline
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Call forward, call waiting, call transfer
- Group listening, emergency call
- Redial, call return, auto answer
- Dial plan, XML Browser, action URL/URI
- 3-way conferencing
- Ringtone selection/import/delete
- Set date time manually or automatically
- RTCP-XR (RFC3611), VQ-RTCPXR (RFC6035)
- 29 one-touch DSS keys
- transfer, redial, hands-free speakerphone
- 6 navigation keys
- 7 features keys: message, headset, hold, mute,
- Volume control keys
- Illuminated headset key
- Illuminated mute key
- Illuminated hands-free speakerphone key
Display and Indicator
- 7″ 800 x 480-pixel color touch screen with backlight
- LED for call and message waiting indication
- National language selection
- 24-bit depth color
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- Caller ID with name, number, and photo
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Built-in a USB port, support Bluetooth headset (Through USB Dongle)
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), class 0
- 1xRJ9 (4P4C) headset port
- 1xRJ9 (4P4C) handset port
- 1XRJ12 (6P6C) EXT port: Supports up to 6 Expansion Modules for an attendant
- console application
Do you think this phone can satisfy your telephony requirements? Contact us to get this Yealink IP phone in Ghana.