Grandstream GRP2634 IP Phone Ghana
The Grandstream GRP2634 is an affordable desktop IP Phone in Ghana which comes with an integrated sidecar for a smooth professional use. Grandstream GRP2634 Ghana is equipped with an 802.11 ac Wi-Fi radio as well as dual Gigabit Ethernet ports which are integrated with Power over Ethernet. For outstanding audio clarity, the Grandstream GRP2634 IP Phone Ghana uses its full duplex HD speakerphone which allows for clear hands-free communication. A user can also enjoy a wired or wireless connection with other compatible devices using Bluetooth or USB. An included RJ9 port enables you to connect the IP phone with various compatible headsets, thus delivering maximum mobility and flexibility. Embedded Noise Shield Technology filters out background noises, resulting in crystal clear voice communications.
As part of the Grandstream GRP Series of Carrier Grade IP Phone, GRP2634 gives you first class security — secure boot, dual firmware images, encrypted data storage and more. With support for 8 lines and 4 SIP accounts, the phone gives you open SIP interoperability — connect with numerous VoIP phone systems. GRP2634 features an integrated sidecar with 10 multi-purpose keys — customize for speed dial and other functions. When connected via Ethernet, you can power it via PoE. When connected via Wi-Fi, use the included power adapter.
Grandstream GRP2634 IP Phone Features:
- Easy User Interface
- Grandstream GRP2634 IP Phone Ghana is an easy-to-use gadget that requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labelled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labelled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired. This saves time maximizing efficiency in the office.
- HD Quality, Noise-free Communication
- Grandstream GRP2634 IP Phone Ghana boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone that supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Headset Support
- Grandstream GRP2634 IP Phone Ghana is designed to work with compatible headsets including those from Jabra, Plantronics, and Sennheiser. It comes with an integrated headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favourite headset with a compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with the use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler.
- Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
- The Grandstream GRP2634 IP Phone Ghana uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Grandstream GRP2634 IP phone Ghana offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual-angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
Grandstream GRP2634 Quick Specs:
- 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts
- Supported by GDMS which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices
- RJ9 headset jack allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets, and integrated USB Headset support
- Integrated Bluetooth to connect headsets, sync contacts, calendars and more
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality
- Equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization data storage
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz
Grandstream GRP2634 VoIP Phone Package Contents:
- GRP2634 Phone
- Handset with Cord
- Phone Stand
- 12V Power Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- GPL License