Yealink MVC400 Microsoft Teams Rooms System Accra, Ghana
The high-performing Yealink MVC400 Microsoft Teams Room System Ghana is a native video conferencing solution suitable for Microsoft Teams rooms. It has an integrated Native Microsoft Teams – tailored user interface that is easy to operate even with zero technical skills, allowing you to walk into the meeting room and start your much-awaited Teams or Skype for Business meeting with just a one-touch join. It boasts of an 8 MEMS microphone array and a 133° field of view to deliver crystal clear images, ensuring every meeting participant is clearly seen. Its brilliant AI technologies include face detection, sound localization, speaker tracking and many others to provide users with high – quality call experience in full-duplex mode. Furthermore, the Yealink MVC400 incorporates a convenient MCore, a touch panel MTouch II, and a USB video bar UVC40, making it the ideal solution for small meeting rooms with easy deployment.
Yealink MVC400 Microsoft Teams Room Features:
- Native Microsoft Teams – Tailored User Interface
- This amazing kind of user interface offers the user a one-touch meeting join. Equipped with the ability to multi-task, the MTouch II panel enables the user to easily perform call control, camera control, content sharing as well as many other functions. The MTouch II has an embedded Human Motion Sensor that the conference system can automatically be woken up, allowing you to immediately start your conference.
- Seamless Content Sharing In Real-Time
- The Yealink MVC400 Microsoft Teams Room System has been meticulously built to allow for smooth wireless content sharing, providing users with maximum flexibility. All the user has to do is plug into WPP20 then simply share their content with an amazing clear output of 1080p at 30 frames per second, delivering a wonderful content sharing experience. Wired content sharing while using the Yealink MVC400 Microsoft Teams Room System has also been made possible by the use of a connection through its USB – C port or an HDMI connection.
- Full – Duplex Experience
- The Yealink MVC400 Microsoft Teams Room System comes with an 8 MEMS microphone array which has a powerful ability to filter background and surrounding noises while enhancing dereverberation. It also uses the new advanced technology of acoustic echo cancellation to offer you a high-quality full-duplex while realizing a more precise voice pick-up.
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Yealink has developed its Noise Proof Technology to eliminate background noise and provides noise-free services even in a busy environment. Its Active Speaker feature helps you to recognize who is speaking during the meeting, therefore easily differentiating the voices of speakers. The phones automatically mute the microphone when no human voice is detected, and intelligently reduce background noise to a minimum when you are speaking.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Yealink MVC400 Microsoft Teams Room System comes with in-built Bluetooth connectivity for pairing with smart mobile devices. When the system is not paired with a device, the Bluetooth status remains off..
- Internet Wireless Connectivity
- The Yealink MVC400 Microsoft Teams Room System supports Wi-Fi® Wireless connections from a speed of 2.4GHZ to 5GHZ. This enhanced feature offers you unparalleled convenience when it comes to content sharing and audio streaming.
- Enhanced Security
- The magnificent Yealink MVC400 Microsoft Teams Room System is equipped with a camera electric lens cap which automatically opens when the video conference begins and remains closed when not having any video conference session, thus guaranteeing you maximum conference privacy.
- The Smart Artificial Intelligence Technology
- Onboarding the Artificial Intelligence which includes Auto Framing and Speaker Tracking, the Yealink MVC400 Microsoft Teams Room System allows for easy framing of groups automatically according to the number and position of the conference participants, as well as zooming in the speaker without adjusting the camera. This maximizes productivity as the participants are able to keenly focus on the conference proceedings.
- Easy Deployment
- The technologically advanced Yealink MVC400 Microsoft Teams Room System features easy cabling to ensure stable wire connection, with the most appropriate deployment being achieved depending on the layout of the conference room. Its VCH port makes MCore suitable for meeting rooms where deployment can easily be extended. The Yealink MVC400 uses one CAT5e to connect the TV area and the conference area, and to complete data transmission and power supply, therefore eliminating the need to incur costs buying an additional power supply cable or extension cable.
- Remote Device Management
- This feature works perfectly with Yealink Device Management Platform/ Cloud Service to allow you to easily manage, monitor, configure, update, and gauge all Yealink audio and video prospects on this platform remotely.
Why the Yealink MVC400 Microsoft Teams Room System Ghana?
- Enjoy a high-quality call experience in full-duplex mode
- Simple deployment and easy setup and operation
- Its Native Microsoft Teams – tailored user interface offers a smooth conference experience
- Maximum security guaranteed, thanks to its Electric Lens Cap
- Smart Video Conferencing experience with its Artificial Intelligence technology
- Smooth content sharing in real-time
- Remote device management
- Precise sound localization
- Enjoy wired and wireless content sharing
Yealink MVC400 – Technical Specifications
|Preload||● Windows 10 IoT Enterprise X64
● Windows 10 IoT Enterprise License
● Microsoft Teams Rooms App, support Skype for Business on-premise /online and Teams meetings
● Yealink RoomConnect
|MCore Mini PC||● 8th gen – Intel® QUAD – CORE i5
● Memory : 8GB(2 × 4GB)
● Storage : 128GB SSD
● 2 × HDMI video output with CEC supported
● Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
● 1 × Yealink VCH port (RJ45), connect to MTouch II
● 4 × USB 3.0 Type – A
● 1 × 10/100/1000M Ethernet port
● 1 × Power port
● 1 × Security slot
● Integrated cable management
|MTouch II Panel||● 8 – inch IPS Screen
● 1280 × 800 resolution
● 10 – point capacitive touch screen
● 3.5mm headset jack
● Human Motion Sensor
● Angle adjustable bracket (28° ~50°)
● 1080p/30FPS FHD for sharing
● Support wired and wireless content sharing
● Built-in Wi-Fi AP for Yealink wireless presentation device
● HDMI/ USB – C video input
|UVC40 USB Video Bar||● 20MP Camera
● 8 × e – PTZ camera
● Field of View (diagonal) – 133°
● Auto framing
● Speaker tracking
● AI Face Enhancement
● Camera presets
● Built-in 8 MEMS microphone array
● Yealink Noise Proof Technology
● Beamforming directed voice pick up technology
● Full duplex technology
● Echo cancellation technology
● 1 × Line – in(3.5mm)
● 1 × Yealink Microphone port (RJ – 45)
● 1 × USB 3.0 Type – B
● 1 × USB 2.0 Type – A
● 1 × Power port
● 1 × Security slot
● 1 × Reset slot
● 1 × 2.5m USB 2.0 cable
|Product Dimensions(W*H*D)||● MTouch II : 202mm × 151mm × 100mm
○ N.W/CTN : 1kg
● MCore : 168mm × 197mm × 39mm
○ N.W/CTN : 1.35kg
● UVC40 : 600mm × 68mm × 82mm
○ N.W/CTN : 2.56kg
|Package Features||● N.W/CTN : 6.4kg
● G.W/CTN : 7.6kg
● Carton measurement : 685mm × 356mm × 285mm
|Package Contents||● MCore Mini – PC
● MTouch II Panel
● UVC40 USB bar