Yealink MVC800 II Video Conferencing Kit for Microsoft Teams for Medium and Large Rooms Accra, Ghana
Experience a revolutionized Microsoft Teams Rooms meeting experience using the new Yealink MVC800 II Video Conferencing Kit. It is integrated with a Microsoft Teams Rooms feature that enables you to seamlessly connect with your team, resulting in higher productivity at work. It boasts of a cutting – edge audio & video solutions to cover you throughout different scenarios and deliver an excellent meeting experience. The Yealink MVC800 II comes with a touch console, a content sharing unit, audio & video peripherals, and a mini – PC with Windows 10 IoT Enterprise and Microsoft Reams application already installed.
Yealink MVC800 II Series enhances the whole meeting experience, with the familiar Microsoft Teams Rooms interface and a close-to-zero learning curve, allowing you to just simply walk into the conference room and start your meeting with one-touch join, or type a few names and launch an ad hoc calls.
The Yealink MVC800 II Video Conferencing Kit in Accra includes two 360 ° pick-up-range microphones, and each MVC800 can connect up to four units. It has a powerful pan-tilt-zoom camera with 12x optical zoom, to cover up a large conference room. The Yealink MVC800 II Video Conferencing Kit makes it easy to start and manage meetings. Its familiar Microsoft Teams Rooms interface and functionality makes it easy for everyone to save time by joining the meeting faster. The Yealink Plug-in software lets you get rid of the remote control; you can control the USB PTZ camera on the touch console directly via its built-in software. Yealink MVC800 Series premium audio and video meeting experience UVC80 is Yealink’s next-generation camera that supports 1080P/60FPS video calls to make your business discussion as life-like and interactive as possible.
For its premium voice quality, the solution is combined with the Yealink audio algorithm and is equipped with two microphones that support a 20ft/360° voice pickup range and a speaker that is capable of producing louder output up to 40W. Besides, Yealink Noise Proof technology effectively eliminates background distractions and noises, guaranteeing a crystal-clear voice even in a noisy environment. This solution provides you with an individual touch console that separates from the mini-PC, not only making the deployment more flexible but also rewarding you with a tidy and smart conference table. Yealink MVC800 II is easily managed through the Yealink Device Management Platform. This solution supports Yealink Device Management Platform/Cloud Service; you can easily manage, monitor, configure, update, and diagnose all Yealink audio and video devices peripherals on this platform remotely.
Yealink MVC800 Video Conferencing Kit Features :
- Microsoft Teams-Tailored User Interface : This amazing kind of user interface offers the user a one-touch meeting join. Equipped with the ability to multi-task, the MTouch II panel enables the user to easily perform call control, camera control, content sharing as well as many other functions. The MTouch II has an embedded Human Motion Sensor that the conference system can automatically be woken up, allowing you to immediately start your conference.
- Wired & Wireless Content Sharing in Real Time : The Yealink MVC800 II video conference has been thoughtfully designed to allow for both wired and wireless content sharing, providing users with maximum flexibility. All the user has to do is plug into WPP20 then simply share their content with an amazing clear output of 1080p at 30 frames per second, delivering a wonderful content sharing experience. Wired content sharing while using the Yealink MVC800 II video conference has also been made possible by the use of a connection through its USB-C port or an HDMI connection.
- Remote Device Management : This feature works perfectly with Yealink Device Management Platform/ Cloud Service to allow you to easily manage, monitor, configure, update, and gauge all Yealink audio and video prospects on this platform remotely.
- Easy Deployment : The technologically advanced Yealink MVC800 II video conference features easy cabling to ensure stable wire connection, with the most appropriate deployment being achieved depending on the layout of the conference room. Its VCH port makes MCore suitable for meeting rooms where deployment can easily be extended. The Yealink MVC800 II video conference uses one CAT5e to connect the TV area and the conference area, and to complete data transmission and power supply, therefore eliminating the need to incur costs buying an additional power supply cable or extension cable.
- 10-Point Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen : The Yealink MVC800 II series allows multiple users to simultaneously write or draw on the display’s surface using their fingers, all at the same time. This feature saves you time thus maximizing productivity of your team and students.
- Full-Duplex Experience :The Yealink MVC800 II video conference comes with a VCM34 microphone array which supports 20ft/360° voice pickup range and works with Yealink Sound bar to successfully filter out background and surrounding noises while enhancing DE reverberation. It also uses the new advanced technology of acoustic echo cancellation to offer you high quality full duplex while realizing a more precise voice pick up.
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology : Yealink has developed its Noise Proof Technology to eliminate background noise and provides noise-free services even in a busy environment. Its Active Speaker feature helps you to recognize who is speaking during the meeting, therefore easily differentiating voices of speakers. The phones automatically mute the microphone when no human voice is detected, and intelligently reduce background noise to a minimum when you are speaking.
- Up to 12× Optical Zoom : The Yealink MVC800 II series comes with an Ultra High Definition picture resolution of 1080p at 60 frames per second, resulting in crystal-clear images. With its 12× optical zoom ability, the Yealink MVC800 II is able to capture clear images of people and objects in the room, regardless of distance from the unit, minus digital noise and pixilation in medium and large meeting rooms.
- 4K Resolution : The camera on the MVC800 II series has a 4K output, on top of auto-tracking precision and Ultra High Definition resolution of 1080p at 60 frames per second, resulting in crystal clear images. Its inbuilt sensor offers users next-level video performance for every frame of the production, complete with auto exposure, auto focus, and auto white balance.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity : The Yealink MVC800 II video conference supports Wi-Fi® Wireless connections from a speed of 2.4GHZ to 5GHZ.This enhanced feature offers you unparalleled convenience when it comes to content sharing and audio streaming.
- Bluetooth Connectivity : Yealink MVC800 II video conference comes with in-built Bluetooth connectivity for pairing with smart mobile devices. When the headset is not paired with a device, the Bluetooth status remains off. This feature is incorporated into the algorithm, therefore users can seamlessly pair with Bluetooth-enabled devices without having to go through the Yealink MVC800 II Bluetooth Touch Controller. The Bluetooth connection uses a mesh topology where nodes communicate directly with each other without depending on a central hub. This allows the nodes to relay data and information to others out of reach from the original source node, extending the reach of the network to an expanded area
Yealink MVC800 System Components and Specifications :
Yealink UVC80 USB PTZ Video Conferencing Camera :
- 12x optical zoom with 1080p/60FPS
- The diagonal field of view of 78.5 degrees
- Pan range of 200 degrees and a tilt range of 60 degrees
- USB 2.0 Type B
- USB 2.0 Type A
- Yealink VCH port (RJ-45)
- Line-out for Yealink MSpeaker
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise ×64
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise License
- Microsoft Teams Rooms App, support Skype for Business on-premise /online and Teams meetings
- Yealink RoomConnect
Yealink MTouch Console :
- 8” IPS Screen
- 1280 x 800 resolution
- Native Microsoft Interface
- 10-point capacitive touch
- Adjustable bracket (23 degrees ~ 50 degrees)
- Human motion sensor
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Yealink camera control plug-in
Yealink MShare HDMI Ingest :
- 1080p/20FPS FHD by MJPEG format
- Supports wireless and wired content sharing
- Built-in Wi-Fi for Yealink wireless presentation device
- HDMI video input
- Mini-DP video input
- USB 2.0 Type B
- USB 2.0 Type A
- Yealink WPP20
VCM34 Array Microphone :
- Built-in 3-microphone array
- 360° 20ft (6-meter) voice pickup range
- Cascade connection up to 4 units
- Mute button with bi-color LED
- Speaker Output (THD-1.0%)
- Frequency response: 60Hz-20KHz
- S/N: >70dB
Yealink Soundbar :
- Frequent response: 100Hz – 20KHz
- S/N: ≥70dB
- 1 × Line – in (3.5mm)
Package Contents :
- MCore Mini PC
- MTouch II touch panel
- UVC80 USB PTZ Camera
- Two or three VCM34 array microphones
- Yealink soundbar
- WPP20 wireless presentation pod(optional)
Package Features :
- N.W/CTN: 9.7kg
- G.W/CTN: 11.9kg
- Carton Measurement: 600mm x 545mm x 285mm