Yealink MVC300 II Video Conferencing System Accra, Ghana
The high-performing Yealink MVC300 II Video Conference System Ghana is a video conferencing device ideal for Microsoft Teams Rooms. Yealink MVC300 II Video Conference System-wide full-scene coverage of video conferences makes it suitable for use in both small and large rooms. Yealink MVC300 II Video Conferencing System has an integrated Native Microsoft Teams-tailored user interface that is easy to operate even with zero technical skills, allowing you to walk into the meeting room and start your much-awaited Teams or Skype for Business meeting with just a one-touch join. Yealink MVC300 II Video Conference System boasts of a 6 MEMS microphone array and a 120° Field of View to deliver crystal clear images, ensuring every meeting participant is clearly seen. The Yealink MVC300 II series incorporates a Yealink UVC30 Ghana- Room Ultra HD 4K camera and a Yealink CP900 HD Full Duplex speakerphone to provide users with a high-quality call experience in full-duplex mode. Furthermore, the Yealink MVC300 II incorporates a convenient MCore, a touch panel MTouch II, and a USB video bar Yealink UVC40 Ghana, making it the ideal solution for easy deployment to small meeting rooms.
Yealink MVC300 II Video Conference System Features :
- Native Microsoft Teams-Tailored User Interface
- This amazing kind of user interface offers the user a one-touch meeting join. Equipped with the ability to multi-task, the MTouch II panel enables the user to easily perform call control, camera control, content sharing as well as many other functions. The MTouch II has an embedded Human Motion Sensor that the conference system can automatically be woken up, allowing you to immediately start your conference.
- Up to 3× Digital Zoom
- The Yealink MVC300 II series comes with an Ultra High Definition picture resolution of 1080p at 30 frames per second, therefore resulting in crystal-clear images. With its 3× digital zoom ability, the Yealink MVC300 II is able to capture clear images of people and objects in the room, regardless of distance from the unit, minus digital noise and pixelation.
- Easy Content Sharing in Real-Time
- The Yealink MVC300 II video conference has been meticulously built to allow for smooth wireless content sharing, providing users with maximum flexibility. All the user has to do is plug into WPP20 then simply share their content with an amazing clear output of 1080p at 30 frames per second, delivering a wonderful content sharing experience. Wired content sharing while using the Yealink MVC300 II video conference has also been made possible by the use of a connection through its USB-C port or an HDMI connection.
- Full-Duplex Experience
- The Yealink MVC300 II video conference comes with a 6 MEMS microphone array that has a powerful ability to filter background and surrounding noises while enhancing dereverberation. It also uses the new advanced technology of acoustic echo cancellation to offer you a high-quality full-duplex while realizing a more precise voice pick-up. Furthermore, its CP900 speakerphone has a powerful pickup ability of 360° to accord you high-quality stereo sounds.
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Yealink has developed its Noise Proof Technology to eliminate background noise and provides noise-free services even in a busy environment. Its Active Speaker feature helps you to recognize who is speaking during the meeting, therefore easily differentiating the voices of speakers. The phones automatically mute the microphone when no human voice is detected, and intelligently reduce background noise to a minimum when you are speaking.
- The Smart Human Motion Sensor
- This brilliant feature detects any human movement, making it easy to track your target everywhere within the room during sessions. The Yealink MVC300 II series offers presenters the benefit of unlimited freedom as they can move around the room and interact with the audience without fear of being out of focus as the camera continuously tracks the subject’s voice, thanks to its SmartShoot’s preset zones. The camera focuses on its target, ignoring other distractions during your presentation, which frees you from having to sit in the same position throughout.
- 10 – Point Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen
- The Yealink MVC300 II series allows multiple users to simultaneously write or draw on the display’s surface using their fingers, all at the same time. This feature saves you time thus maximizing the productivity of your team and students.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- The Yealink MVC300 II Team Conference system Ghana supports Wi-Fi® Wireless connections from a speed of 2.4GHZ to 5GHZ. This enhanced feature offers you unparalleled convenience when it comes to content sharing and audio streaming.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Yealink MVC300 II video conference comes with in-built Bluetooth connectivity for pairing with smart mobile devices. When the headset is not paired with a device, the Bluetooth status remains off. This feature is incorporated into the algorithm, therefore users can seamlessly pair with Bluetooth-enabled devices without having to go through the Yealink MVC300 II Bluetooth Touch Controller. The Bluetooth connection uses a mesh topology where nodes communicate directly with each other without depending on a central hub. This allows the nodes to relay data and information to others out of reach from the original source node, extending the reach of the network to an expanded area.
- Easy Deployment
- The technologically advanced Yealink MVC300 II video conference features easy cabling to ensure stable wire connection, with the most appropriate deployment being achieved depending on the layout of the conference room. Its VCH port makes MCore suitable for meeting rooms where deployment can easily be extended. The Yealink MVC300 II video conference uses one CAT5e to connect the TV area and the conference area and to complete data transmission and power supply, therefore eliminating the need to incur costs buying an additional power supply cable or an extension cable.
- Remote Device Management
- This feature works perfectly with Yealink Device Management Platform/ Cloud Service to allow you to easily manage, monitor, configure, update, and gauge all Yealink audio and video prospects on this platform remotely.
Yealink MVC300 II Video Conference System Specifications :
|Preload||Windows 10 IoT Enterprise ×64
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise License
Microsoft Teams Rooms App, support Skype for Business on-premise /online and Teams meetings
|MCore Mini-PC||8th gen-Intel® QUAD – CORE i5
Memory: 8GB (2 × 4GB)
Storage: 128GB SSD
2 × HDMI video output with CEC supported
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
1 × Yealink VCH port (RJ45), connect to MTouch II
4 × USB 3.0 Type – A
1 × 10/100/1000M Ethernet port
1 × Power port
1 × Security slot
Built-in cable management
|MTouch II Panel||8-inch IPS Screen
1280 × 800 resolution
10-point capacitive touch screen
3.5mm headset jack
Human Motion Sensor
Angle adjustable bracket (28° ~50°)
1080p/30FPS FHD for sharing
Support wired and wireless content sharing
Built-in Wi-Fi AP for Yealink wireless presentation device
HDMI/ USB – C video input
|UVC30 – Room 4K USB Camera||4K video resolution
3× digital zoom
Field of view (diagonal): 120°
1 × 3m USB 2.0 cable
|Yealink CP900 HD Speakerphone||Optima HD Voice
6.5feet/2 meters voice pick up range
Built-in 6 MEMS microphone array
Noise Suppression (NS)
Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR): +59dB
Root Mean Square (RMS): 3W
|Package Features||N.W/CTN: 4.2kg
Carton Measurements: 344mm x 326mm x 285mm
MCore Mini PC
MTouch II touch panel
UVC30 – Room 4K USB Camera
CP900 HD Speakerphone